Thursday 6 March 2014

Its just ME

Assalamualaikum and wish you a great...morning?...night?...just let it be.

It has been ages since the first time I thought of having my own blog. I am not sure how I shall go about organizing this blog but I wish those who are kind enough to visit will be patient till I get the correct rhythm.

There are a lot of topics that I would like to share with you. I am passionate about a number of things but I would love most to share with you some inspirational thoughts, the books that I read, cooking (huh?!), fashions (hihihi), travelling but I'm not good at taking pictures, my little and great business ventures and....

Wow...it seems a lot. Just give me time and I will do my best to share some great things with you.

Yesterday I met an old friend. It was  a short meeting but we shared some great ideas and stories. Off course, a good laugh, as well. We had chicken rice for lunch. He finished his while I did not. You see...he is in good shape while I'm struggling to shed some pounds. LOL.

 I will write in English  and Bahasa Melayu, as well. It depends on the topic. If you do not catch what I meant in my writing, then you are always welcome to ask.

My quote for today is, "Life is short. Appreciate it and learn to love, give and forgive".


This is my little darling, Khalef the hafiz boy.

1 comment: